Friday, August 10, 2012

Off or On, It's Still A Phone



Freedom is lost at such a cost.
Can you pay this fee?
Do you believe that this is free?
Or, are you aware of:  I seethe.

To take and take, to not receive,
I feel the bleed to say:

"Go and do for yourself,
feel the heat or breathe."

As it warms, the Sinner melts,
you may be taken down,
upon your knees or should you bleed,
"Do you know your...........?"

To speak to each and everyone,
to tell upon yourself.
Is the guilt, the type you build,
when ripping off the Shill?

It's been so long.

To be careful, be aware,
of what is said, "It's filth."

Getting back, to step away
and run the show of self.

Is wisdom from the underneath?
an understanding dealt?

A deal from a deck, a con,
an artistry that's drawn upon
to spell out what is lost or gone?

It's called,
"The Blaming Game"

I'm not board, I'm in it too.
So, I suggest you're due.
A total fee, fore-play.

Do not cast yourself away,
I count upon each day.

$

I'll remember, you'll forget,
claim you didn't say.

So if this is a general call
and  I fear it is collect?
It simply means that you have debt,
and you are behind it:  Today!

~

I guess I'm first in line.

No comments: