Thursday, March 10, 2016

To Seven Seven For Owl^In!!


Up^See on My Mind so I will put to this Blog in Moment a funny Serious for a fellow blogger,
now on the Turns yet Support is for Rumpelstiltskin and the family Familiar lens,
blink^kin for the Feat^Tour of grasp to that letter,
the bell^Owe reality goes to that real on the Larry,
an Best of Show to say that . . . . .

 To all the parents that speak of their foraging ways,


The joke of Trauma is no joke at all when you are "Three Feet Tall", but, as we grow, we find the need, to plant the seed and support the ones who still can't run from the Anger and the Rant.

Sounding a response:

I, as no "gentle reader" announcing no more than the simplicity of this letter, "to be", and "to arrive" at your feet as the doormat you most obviously need. This is so you may further your efforts to "twist and turn" in "mid-air" on the mat you perceive me to be. Forgive me in advance for not providing myself personally, however, I am very busy with the new dictionary I am writing for the authorities. This would be the polite thing to do, after, and, in order to properly understand your letter if you were just a layman and considering legal action due to the public forum you most obviously have taken here. Taking note to the seriousness of your actions, or, "lack thereof", this is good for us both, and, since a third party could be so much more objective than I, I had to behave properly, and produce for the prosecutors office, an explanation for the defense.

Side note: The D.A. seems very interested these days, thank you for your appeal it was very helpful in charging my case to the fore-front of all the Municipalities. This is for the consideration of "Malignant Narcissism" as a possible crime. Therefore, in due time, with "All" evidence, prosecutors "Can and Will" bring the prosecuted into a Court of Law, blah, blah, blah.

Bringing to the point of fruition, these charges, in a World that overlooks such things, "malignant narcissism/narcissism/enablers,etc." as "acceptably denial-able persons of existence" is not difficult. Due to the excellence and fluency of which I possess to interpret and write such a fornicating and certainly not made-up language, I have been asked to produce the impossible. Yet, I prove once again, "the impossible is only the possible waiting to happen", of course this has been with the help of all of you, due to the consistent behavior of Narcissists in general.

To alleviate my obvious ties in this matter, I have "not gently" but, certainly, "forcibly" changed my own "prospective life" from the endurable long and definitely "Charlie Brown" kind of scope, of, "them", "they", "us" and "I", "Wha,wha,wha" telling lies in verse, to being the "truth Sayer" that I most definitely am. Embracing, my destiny with grace and no appeal.

I actually found the entire thing, "narcissism in general", forced, not natural, against my own conscious, not "my thing", but, accepted it as yours, of course. As the polite and obedient soul I was raised to be. Please,excuse these run-on sentences and incorrect grammar usage, my mother did not let me finish school, or touch books, the piano, etc., you know how it goes. Opposite of what you so generously applied to you and yours. Same Venue, same stage-front, different script due to a "diagnosis" that I had at Three or Four years old.

Basically, I had stopped talking because I would no longer speak to idiots. Caused quite the "Coup" in the Home. It's difficult to manipulate a child with this type of outlook and decision making faculties. I had also become monotone, which doesn't seem to work for you people in the heat of your moments.

Being of no real authority, I can only propose that the letter you will be sending in response be fraught with caring execution of my opinions and a slight slip of tongue in regards to my opinion of the Law. Not making sense is first and foremost in all of your communications, noted, due-ably by everyone! But, some of us continue to try, while others of us are still "dictating".

You're constant driving of the point on how much you gave, give and/or tolerate, relates to nothing in regards to what you continue to barrage the public with daily. The exhaustion of any reader, listener or supporter of yours would come so easily, for, they are not related to this phenomenon. It takes years of the boggling of ones mind to even conceive the ability to trudge through any of your sentencing, or, structure there-of. Meaning, you gain your collective of drones support, before the outcrop is even planted or sent.

Feeling for the disastrous state of mind that others may be in should cause concern. However, not one person seems to be alerted to it. Interestingly, these people, that already know my story, and in most cases, having never met me, believe whole-heatedly that you are being falsely attacked. I am thinking off the top of my head now, but, I am guessing, that you must have to have your "court in session", jesters and the like, so to speak, before you can carry on with such a load of deception, accusation and determination to destroy or be destructive in your daily manner.

To deliver to the public a daily rash of what is not plausible anymore, is nothing more than an attempt to aid yourself in "plausible denial". You really need to watch CNN and hear the fact that soon people we will be able to know anothers thoughts accurately. My mother called it "discernment" which is "to perceive by the sight or some other sense or by the intellect;"

Essentially, he (the guy being interviewed on CNN) has written, and is speaking in public on the evolution of the mind taking no more than the next 75 years to complete such an act. So, your discovery of thought and action before you even speak, let alone write will be known immediately by someone like me.

To your future, to your exposure, to you!!

K.Placek

CC: To whomever you wish.
1

View comments

  1. I got a great bellow of a chuckle out of this response. right the fuck on. I am with you in your campaign for choice.

    upsi

No comments: