Monday, March 14, 2011



A path that has never made itself clear to me has determined my whole life.  As an adult I have been consumed by taking care of my children.  On this day, when all of my children are gone, I miss them.  It is confusing, lonely and my life is thrown off track.  My children are the best little people on earth.  Confident intelligent, attractive, well spoken.  I miss them so much.  My loneliness is painful, I can taste it.  As I gaze at the photographs, my heart is torn to pieces.  The ache of not having all of my offspring near me is a pain that I cannot describe.  I do believe they are always in my heart.  It does not matter how far they go, I carry each of them with me. 

I know that what I believe and trust in will watch over my children with a very special eye.  An eye that is specially reserved for those who are not so easily swayed by worldly beliefs and religions.  I believe my children hold inside of them the key to open any door that they wish to explore.  It is a key kept in a safe place, a key for peace and a key for satisfaction.  A nonjudgmental spot for me and for them.  They will take destiny and change it to what they desire.  If I would wish anything for my children, I would wish for them to know happiness and that they will never experience loneliness.

No comments: