Saturday, May 31, 2014

'Cause Papa Said So



So why doesn't my Real Uncle Russ Ross call my ex-Husbands pro-bono Attorney and pay-off the already pain in Vast child support for children that lived in everyones Port other than mine from days that I pined for the sight of Them.  Why doesn't Steve Wessels contact the people who owe a tremendous amount of money loaned, taken and stolen right out of my Account Mr. Donohue whom knocked my teeth straight out.  Why doesn't any person step forward to pay me back any of the value of all that I actually have had and just complete the act of being so that I will not have to continue to live 'Hand to Mouth' so Freud would have said.  Why is it that I write and many have read and just ignore for the Fed? or for the fact that not one person comes to say, gosh maybe I should help 'cause she sounds a bit freaked out today.  I would never give away the knits that have spelled the difference in most grand of ways.  I have the ability to inspire, I have shown the ability to the wire, I have Volunteered my time to be of Use to many I'm tired.  My cat is 17 years old, my dog is up there as well, I cry to think that they'll go and I know I will be stuck without even knowing a hand in this terror, for it is their company that makes any of this bearable.  So as tears roll down my face and you click post haste to the closest or most exact verse back, just know I am a loan not a bag of shit to be trampled down into the dirt and the filth that continues to be delivered via a life slaving to keep it real.

Place me on board a Ship, a small vessel that is equipped to be put to Sea so that I can return to my state of being in the Ocean I mist for in this life of complete horror.  Watch as I go into the Sunset all while people have fucked me so readily that you sit and rape me of absolutely everything I have ever worked for since I can't remember but mostly definitely since my breath was taken the first time in the Basement of 815.  To All persons that have shown no concern for the value, let it burn and let the fire be the flame that never sparked just claimed "I am the Serpent in the Rainbow" of this I know there is no doubt I have been targeted for more than my life, I have been bulls eyed for just saying .......

No comments: