Saturday, May 31, 2014

Which Was Out Incarnate or Shout



Cut the slice to bigger time think,
I purposely emailed the Dali Lama in blink,
the I of the difference spoke of such deed,
announcing I'm Here in these United entry of Be's.

Quickly response from whom did not taunt,
just wrote he is to sick and dying of font,
funny thing on the way to the market,
I say the Dali Lama just last month in the Pontiff.

Of Course it was California City by the Bay,
but hey who's to Call these Places of Stay,
however it's done the Dali Lama set spun,
for in a Live Interview he announced that he's done.

I laughed so hard when Gail Meyers inquired,
sexual desire? a chortle from admire,
in the Mind it is no Crime to desire,
I giggled 'cause it seemed such a match in the fire.

Tribute to Honesty the second email sent,
long before that mention two paragraph lent,
I gasped at the choke of my empty response,
I thought for sure I was Free from this entire can't be!!

Great to the Factors of 'Round about speeds,
the Cause is the difference in obvious it's read,
on the chance I could meet this one before he does pass,
maybe some Person will hang up the Ask.

Not 'cause I want nor do I need,
breathing without seems so simply a ski,
but some formal training for what this Brain Sees,
might be of Interest for the resting of Humanity,
especially in the light of flipping the breathe.

Cool Dude!!

No comments: