Saturday, May 31, 2014

Did You Know That The Tenderloin In The City Named Aptly For The Choicest Of Meets



Ode' to the Purple Hat dressed in Fact,
in the Mid of Nights my Mother made these fights,
for White Girls mostly never saw other skates,
I stood with the Men that never did not stake,
upon the sample of no contemplate,
Coffee in Shops with Waitress pour Pots,
the lunch counter differed the Tenderloin Lots.

Speaking of address never crossed their Minds,
just hung with this kid that bittered these times,
not from embarrassing just understanding try,
you really had to be there to get how it styed,
looking at eyes than now make me cry,
how bad must have life been to runaway guy.

So the stance was more like virtual spy,
goods to the Streets Original pry,
yes there are consequences explained in a frame,
posture is more than the straight and the bore,
lips do not have to move when brains are the Core,
communication reals itself to this Roar!!

In the once a whiled call my Mother did win,
after what seemed hours of no dinner or trim,
time is costing the tick to the talking,
monies exchanged always turned down the arranged,
by the Man in the Purple Hat did I say,
the Kind that does still invite these to Prat.

So in the excitement the call did get maid,
down to the Bus Station the Greyhound did weight,
televised chairs quarters to spare,
never was I the sample to lairs,
however the education came from there their,
watching from distance that made me aware.

Not to break the Will of my Dam,
not to prove the fictional lamb,
not to point fingers at a biblical driven span,
No, it was for the Fortunate 'cause I was adored,
by many that New is Our next big prove,
that girl she looks to her Mother in dare,
the Woman of the World should careful their Stairs!!


No comments: