Saturday, May 31, 2014

When People Say 'It's' Just A Life Kill It For The Cross, Than James Blunt Can Hang His Head 'Cause I asked and he said...Tweets are All but READ



I'm guessing now you kill us one by one the go,
'cause I do know I am alone and worry some times throw,
the Curio of reaching out to sake of whom I say,
it's okay I'm fine with spined,
it seems my life has been a sign,
that living is a no.

Always attracting more of the exacting I say to make it quick,
better to be wiped-out for bead the lead would be the razor skied,
all for the writes that came with the types so freely given it lives to breath,
the proof of 'Life Itself' does keep,
the proper of the primary leap,
the sheets that wove a knotted treat,
to batter that mixed it up for Neats,
the Wave in Title never leaked,
another Round of WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU ALL WANT ME DEAD it sucks,
but truth often is the bitter-ends that tie the whole thing up.

Repeat retreat again and a Gain,
'cause the only ones that ever need,
are the people that real the every speak.

The Now of the Hour is Just a Tower,
that lives on nothing as I am raped in daily,
for money, for money, for monies paid in past for task,
than kept at rave,
the blog does say it so!!

Reed the Rave feel the Rain,
I am more than ready to forward lark,
in each a start to an ugly bark,
the Cosmic Driven shows,
Humans really Blow!!

History proves that People Kill for Less than this Crest.

No comments: