Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Toll To Bridge



The sight of death will rattle you should you not prepare.
The difference being undeserved I know not this line.

Death may state or say to be not so understood,
just that it is what he does to scare the ones it should.

I believe enlightenment will come when you don't respect,
that which is not dead: Rebuke!?

It is simply just a Pick-up.

Leave alone that which thrones or down the dome you'll go.
Hidden in or hiding from the tower "Do You Know" ??,
it is so tall & built to fall I have it heard it called,
"Your Life"

Moving in & Out of where? the being you are meant to be?,
why not just accept your said and that you lie & disbelieve!

Taking things for granted, being what you Are.
Saying that you won't do this or that but doing Everything.

To speak your say/the then deny another person same,
is just a way to cause strife doing what you won't.

Babble, as the people do, Languages change quickly Too.
death and I'd Have to Agree
you are confusing and shouldn't be.

So go and wonder, shine asunder, put forth one good hand.
Pull knot from the Tie's upon You are bound in Life of shove.

I have seen my home, destroyed it, Flown
a shot of freedom blown.

Sadness fills my only self I cry fore loss of taught,
missing whom I know,
I am afraid I new a lot!

One at a time, I watch I see,
a sight that is not unknown.
As if the Wings have been Ripped,
please recant this Call.

Instead of kindness You are mean,
cruelty runs rampant.

To be wise or enlightened,
it is not what it is knot!

I have not known what to say which way to turn or go,
all that I willingly do due is sit until I stow!!

Upon the News to return Home I shall not go,
I will know to always be the dead of Know Zone.

07/07/2012

No comments: