Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Cradle Of Death



What makes us see or know that death is on its way?,
can we feel the throw? or is it gates of sway?

I know it can Not be, he said he'd never leave,
[a golden eagle with flight like that....]
He said "I'll be right back."

A life of strain & Pain, it is like a knife I knew,
once its done, not much gets.......RUN!,
(I'll follow You cause of Dumb.)

(A Mute is What I've been)
I know not much of sin,
I cannot miss him,
my watch, my twin,
I'll have to follow Him.

Once upon a Time, A story dropped a dime,
just one call when I was small And now I feel nothing at all.

Where have You gone? I'm not well for long if it is,
thy will be done, my time's not worth much if your spirit I cannot touch.

~

Today is That Day!
Forever I can't say, Willful Tales of all those snails, moles and turtles ladle.

7/7/2012

No comments: