Saturday, December 20, 2014

Death On Arrival, Oh But For The Weight



My Thoughts, My Dreams, It Teams!
Few are on my side,
I recognize its time to move onward, forward, drive.

Ever do I Hear, Not a Thing, I Fear!
I've lost a person dear to me,
the cause of all my tears.

A spirit Being's gone, I feel nothing----long.
I do not know what to do, he said he'd never leave!

I hope for each & everything.
I worry for myself.
Alone, without my Tell.
I'm missing Him, have You seen?

For death does know it All!
Silence, You won't Fall, just translate or sew yourself into dimensions,
some of will not flow.

The Fifth Dimension Interests a Pyramid Regime,
repetitious in itself,
robbed from body,
tombs were dumped.
Payment due to death or gods? wrath is stored.

Chose yourself, it's cruel.

Chances not for me, what is due? will come to you And sorry or apology's are still considered robbers too!

Stop and "No" your game, 
be knot complicated.
For in simplicity You will see,
the complications of all thats been.

You cannot just throw away belongings of another,
dismiss their gods then say "You are Through with Thee!"

Payment for an assumption, so many have been made.
Over generations the century has fallen into Hands of Man.

Now Humanity has no Account for destruction of so much.
Worse yet, They've paraded around the remains in museums: Much like "Tut."

Stolen information, a calendar review,
now the News of what you doe will come to haunt all you.

Which death persists? It's difficult to know.
With each Civilization lost.
I may be bold to say

get lost...they're on the way.
You have done what has angered - ones whom You consider bossed.
Swing around to know You sin, for there are boards that Liter this.

As You go through what is death, don't presume to "No"
it's not the "What if's" but the Facts that Point this Way!
So please don't blow-up:  Resist.

A light, A void, Vortex or Too, Who is to say what is New!
A Way to Look at What is Already, or, Has been Said

I'm bored and so "I knew" already found or Seen.
Some enlightenment: Just Receive
or back away You are not invited if You cannot Not receive.
What's been Told put You to bed or Accept the Red.

You may have heard of it, a percent in your brain...And just at the moment, just then....it began to stipulate the gift of 'til....
I didn't know it yet, but I had lost d.g. Until today I had not read this, nor had I considered these dates as alignment. I remember well the great pain felt on the day this was written, July 7, 2012.  These are the stares of my life and the terror of yours, for I hold no bars.

No comments: