Saturday, December 20, 2014

Summer Terrors A Statute With No Limitations



The day of National Praise will raise Ways,
to start Up the Act which will become,
whom will run! walk or stay What would You say on this Day?

Get Back, Go Away,
or, could you be so ignited You will have to SEE?
either one You won't be me
[I THE ONE WHO WILL NEVER SCREAM]

I am quiet, Hold re-frame,
I do get Angry, Point the blame,
which is the day I bet.
One Hundred to One, I am Unique.

The very best will Always test The System of Unrest,
sound written, boldly worn,
I will report: Reform!

Should You Not Support A Change or Maybe You Are Just Out of Range,
but loudly do You speak.
Blaring Falsehood Will Confess,
all your own "god damns."

It is a Mess!

Why do other Beings contest what they have thats clean,
worry over process of ugly or the mean.

A Man, my best friend Eliza's Dad did this dirty Thing,
shewed out of the room her Mother, Eliza, I left with Dad,
he watched the leave but in this teach the conversation was whispered sneak.

I sat in a chair with arms and back the type of secure in lathered rest.
Across the room Eliza's Dad came at me as He did undress,
the communication had no words but truth reality the language heard,
pulled from his unzipped pants, his penis chance to say hello to read.
All that I could do WAS laugh at this, FOR GROTESQUE got gross And this was Over-That.

Strange at age of Able to say You have got to be kidding your Eliza's living,
but I can't be sure if thats what said my brain fired and I was said,
a handsome Man, I thought for life, but, early warning signs,
came very young I was no more than Ten in sixth grade Eliza's friend,
signals did not just come from hymn it was the decade 1970's spinned,
his wife laid down the lines, strict, real, eyes open, no punches pulled, a definite Pole Flag.

Plainly she did speak of Eliza's Father, his robust and sexual Plays,
with serious tone of voice, never did I miss.

From an age, it was Sixth Grade at Convent of the Sacred Heart,
this is where Eliza And I first met I was shy.

However when this Incident of which I speak, the Drawing Room encounter leak,
the real was now finals in the bubbling-up parade of again the merry glade.

This time I was over forty years in age, tan and in really fine shape, swam all summer, loved my sake,
I had come to visit my best friend as Eliza was in the area code of which my family lived again,
dropped in & had no fear, for why fear now I'm not ten.

A lifetime of "Oh dear."

But when then Act does take Place I bite reality,
for until then no reason been, just speculation And very large alarms warning,
do not sit this direction, cast your eyes that map, sitting cross the steady laugh, be hard!!

But when it hit, I am sure I bit the Laughter couldn't cease.
I looked at Him, stood to Ten said "I am Forty, Shove!"

I shook my head, went down the stairs to speak my peace to my said friend,
thought better of my plan, for Eliza did leave me Upstairs with her Fathers hand,
I thought,
"This was Eliza's plan And that left only one Point stand."

As I passed where Eliza sat I said nothing at all,
I went out the back, popped the garage hopped in my car & Jacked.

As I drove myself back home, An Hour and a Half passed my sitting staff,
I thought that what had taken place was nothing close to love in spaced,
my mind swiveled rounds of chased, the bits of pieced in out of dazed,
that spinning on the wheel I based saved my hands to sound the spanned,
ba bump, ba bump, ba bump, ba bump, ba bump, ba bump: TACK.

then I thought how awfully shock for by Eliza cuddled crop her daughter on the spot,
the memories flooded I began to drown and at the moment I lifted pound,
my mother would have never left me in a room for a ......, oh wait this is my head going pop,
my Mom was a lot of things but she was not as savvy as Whom had taught that Eliza was the rotten cop,
'cause her mother still had worn the reality where as mine parts doubt with routers by the stout,
for now maybe Russ can be advised like the Uncle that has now been Outed by the crowd,
liked the Catholic shrouding.

Kind of like A Glove!

No comments: