Saturday, December 20, 2014

ATONEMENT



I wake to know my reason.  
To leave why? It is the Season. 
Left to Wright I'm not uptight And have a feeling I am About.

To speak on, A bigger, 
better purpose then that of one of dirt,
stepped upon and treated with hate,
I do not dance this Way!

Decisions to Write A book.
Come when Time is Taken,
I can't put back on the rack the words you drive-in with tacks.

Memories are coming square,
prodigy, genius or dare,
it will not matter in the end,
for this will be a Den.

Of Iniquities or Sorts,
will not matter Ports,
where I land upon a plot,
it will be 6ft Feet Down.

The rain will be; Tears Not.
A Notice is not my type hand written verse,
a riddler laughter: What is funny: Knotted.

Waiting on what will never be,
I would like to use my life.
Walk out the suicides I've had too.
Watch, be privy to the locks that seem to be about.

Thought I would write to a life And how many times it was taken,
smothered by whom was at home,
A Congregational atone.

July 9th, 2012

No comments: