Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 29th is my birthday...




Why is the wedding of the year taking place on a Friday.  It is my birthday and I never have shared well, but, I must testify, I am bitter.  As childish as this may sound I must ask why on earth would the Royal Couple get married on a Friday.  Why not a nice Saturday Affair or a Sunday Religious mass, that would be much more to the design of the Royal Crown.  I have been brewing about this for days and now I must not be the bigger person but the lesser one and whine.  A real kid at heart, for I remember at the age of four or so looking at the people surrounding my day, I said, to myself of course, "I will never grow-up".  I never wanted to be like what I was watching, a bunch of adults that forgot the child-like innocence you most obviously are born with.  As the day progressed and my determination never to change continued I only buried the hurt of the matter.  However, in the truth of the worlds understanding of the mental status of another human being and the regression of one whom would openly testify to the fact I never bothered to grow-up, why would I regress, I throw an open fit.  In front of all of you, I may only be four years old at heart, but, I still put my foot down in this matter.  It is my day and I think that April 29th should be saved for me and you should re-schedule, LOL!!  I'm annoyed, yet I will deal, its not like I have a choice.  I guess I will consider it a good omen instead.

No comments: