Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Whilst




Razor sharp, Dull with pain, open my heart?
Do not reframe! Find my name, Resting.....
Upon this place, Soul of ours is shapely.
Etched upon, by design, License please
Construction Zone.
Inflammatory Red Response
Can you see? I'm not a Sconce!
Lights turn on and sometimes blow.
Can you See? It might be snow.
Take it slow, compassion plans.
Every day and Every man.
Yellow signs, Yielding Lanes.
Stop signs block, Door Bells Ring.
Homes our Mansions, Castle smight.
Knights become my armor, Delight tonight.
Jousting, Styling, Sword the ware.
Protected lines of heritages lair.
Doth the hand raise in Flair.
A fight for Life, A war for strife.
Trampling Hooves, Horses Flee.
Misery bounds upon these grounds.
Win or Loose its not to be.
Lessoned, Learned, whilst you loose me!!



Karen A. Placek
4/20/2011

No comments: