Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Call




Sometimes when I call,
you make me feel small.
It is as if I bother you,
and you can't bother too!

I wish you'd said I am........
I wish you'd said I'm not........
I wish you'd said goodbye........
I wish you weren't a guy.

A man of massive grace,
of this I see no waste.
So why can't you say,
I'm not in the mood today.

Your words could be like this,
with like and no exist.
You tear me up inside,
and all I did is cry.

Just say that your not well,
Just say that I must smell,
Just don't call or tell,
you make me want to yell.

I love you deep inside,
I try and then I hide,
I want to change my way,
but I don't how to fly,
that's why I say Goodbye.

Help me find a way,
to not feel down for the day.
You mean so much today,
I don't know how to weight.

The knot inside my mind,
I write and do not time,
the space between our call,
you do not know I ball.

The information I release,
is not for you to tease,
I do not need to please,
I just need this release.

To make a call at ease.


Karen A. Placek

No comments: