Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The End




In the end it will be the one's who choose to make a choice that will stand.  Freedom of Religion is second to Freedom of Choice.  For when running backwards you collect an unusual view of that which has been taken from you.  For I was left abandoned after I had been stolen.  Looted by the ones who could not see that what they could not have was not theirs to take anyway.

A puzzle, such as this is for me, to put back together such a life of misery and pain is being able to recognize that the pieces of the puzzle that have been broken apart.  The puzzle makes up the picture of the entire piece in whole.  This means that the photo has already been taken. So no matter how puzzled out I may be, I can rely on the fact that there is a picture of me that has not been torn to shreds or puzzled out so to speak. I hope you follow my meaning a bit abstract or rather obtuse I suppose.

Will you stand or will you fall.  The choice is yours not theirs to make.  That is why choice is free and has no cost at all, yet retains the largest cost.  Wrong or right or lack of sight, choice carries the next might.  Not darkness, not night, not even fright can offer such a demand on your life.  Just plainly speaking, it is the simple complexity of life that introduces the impossible as more than possible, it's probability.  

No comments: