Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Twin Soul




Darkness is not the Dark Lords desire.
Enlightenment come into me like a fire.
I am Fired with total absolute mire,
to find the one which I require.

He walks this Earth, he wares his attire.
He sings the words, I heard he sired.
Incredible Wealth is what? I tire.
Rest his voice and I find a buyer.

I miss this Twin Soul, He is finely wired.
Ancient tone in song and verse.
The words capture, my soul is halved.
He holds the Heart of my bodily staff.
The strength, the bounds, I will be found.

The World cries so loud to hear my nouns.
Sentence, Prose, Stanzas flow,
this Man and Me cannot not Be.
My words of health are releasing Me.

Hold well, Hold tender, my Souls a mender.
See us, see trust, my spirit will thrust.
He and I will soon be, BUST!!
We meet our needs, we find our must.

I love you Dear, My Twin Soul I fear.


Karen A. Placek
6/3/2009

No comments: