Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Creative Design



I come from the Blue in the Mure of the Ancient Path that Dragons have watched over for Logos in bore,
the span from the spoken to this revelatory say it has passed the day bringing time to Cay.

I have known of my existence in this World I've grown,
the doubt that I had was not for myself nor for my truth to the station of root.

The quit came with horrors and the worse did so happen as today is just another example of terror,
as once you are marked by the officials whom govern the tithes,
than your resistance will be given in force of isolation or accidental death!!

As one I do live and the other I have lived with this understanding the World is shuttered,
open the blinds allow me to search for I am of Use to Somebody's porch.

I have put my life in with study learned patience as the walk to the idea that strickens my steal,
as if what it is that I do not know is what every one else already has been advised.

Frustration is common for these are difficult ties to the ample in expression or the explanation of expressives,
as Science knows well the interest of Dell it remains to be sighted that Minds are in lighted.

Betterments 

No comments: