Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I Heard It's All In The Head Anyway



On this Course calling Life I support James Blunt in the bone for I picked a Site to muscle it's Rite,
now to consider these words chosen to bring a Pun is good for the growth of Thing!!

As I am an it and he is the Man I love to the Fight in the watering of Can,
as You may know most probably don't back to that Closet a Once a day show,
the Movement is know to the sitting of Throne better go Concentrate bring your own Stone!!

A Frig has an able to Magnetize Mind as these Times are so Written the Top will be shown,
the prunes are like figs the grape of the think to be flush with the knickers don't tie up so quick.

Hanging the worth to the laundry of Church I heard through the Vine he's loaded to shrine,
know soap is like Oil the elbow to grease as in the evidential I here to the Creek,
my Mother told me stories that made shoes shy the walk,
you could refer to my life as a bare footeds talk!!

The hand that is given to James Blunt in planned is mere to the real for the bones he does feel,
can you feel it coming, can you feel it coming, can you feel, feel it, rising in his bone,
this is a quote from James Blunt and his latest album Moon Landing available for down loading,
it may also be purchased on-line or in a locale near You!!

Education from a Man more Intelligent that I and certainly know the Bravery of his slow,
the time that it takes is just a moment for him as he testified while turning in his sheets,
the pick-a-part in this Orange's position is a loving role to be a play wright sticking switched!!

As attention is the most and greatest flattery that can ever prove to be the copy in printables,
for as the gander sheeps the Swan it is a mirror to the gosling in a Pond.



Stow Lake Walks The Plankings

No comments: