Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's Been A While



I used to think that I was interested in knowing what Love was all about of this I do confess to truth,
the idea of what Humanity continual spoke on speaking the empty piece to the filling of the concept,
told what I already knew on fact that I had not been afforded such experience an opportunity,
while in my youth I did stare and wonder of it's emotion as I saw it towards my siblings Four!!

The aspect was curious as it was a better yearning to have witnessed in my mothers eyes for them,
my mother does love my Step-father as she has that same pull within her being to his nature,
growing-up under this constant made me understand that even if I did not appreciate his prowess,
that I also had no right to dissolve or even suggest the dissolution of their partnership towards one another.

My mother did always make me laugh when she was unaware that I was watching her,
she would call my step-father into the room with the funniest yowl in her vocal chords,
a howl to the Moon so to speak with a swagger of her hips as her body sort of was in a swoon,
just as he would enter into her sight the blush on her Being was extreme he made her a bit queer!!

Not that this was a bad thing for the two of them I believe had I not been in the loop of the left overs,
their life may have enjoyed that innocent attach much more leasting circumstance as the stop.

The result of the investigate of the actual emotion has proven to be a thing that just appears to be pain,
after years of merely asking to meet James Blunt based on a the facts of a common theme,
I just had wanted to converse as to what had been inspired him to have sung such a quantum ballet in grands,
the overwhelming nature of which he invests seemed to be an audible drink of my very own passions.

In the flight of death being life I thought asking to be introduced would settle the gnawing question,
it is difficult these days to do what gives me solace when I speak to people as I need to look eye to eye,
in an ordered conversation they're speech volumes as the body language fills the tempo of the Talk,
as time grew into the future this simple thought became a bigger and bigger pulling to his Hymn!!

Throughout the conversations that mode of sending through the Web I realized that a curious,
no matter the factual process or the reasoning behind such perfective it was still a web of trouble,
everyone reads the posts from you engaging the commerce of belief a Cause in of itself,
with each additional express the tug behaved as glue would in the adherence of an idea.

With all the doubt piled on me from random butt jokes not on topic but for never being able to meet,
the dirty taste in my mouth that was left by those people just made me understand the objections,
not to be based on the belief itself rather the improbability of just meeting a Singer on his way to Stardom,
a sort of strange in the end of thoughts for truth of our not meeting to date is based on the else!!

Regardless the entire Love scenario is the scorching knife ready to stab my already broken life,
to even think on the pain that it may produce should I have met James Blunt and he then walked,
well lets just go with Society keeping us at Bay for fears unknown to the Philosophers in Play,
the World answered my Quest with their Actions of Denial on this Account of Bet by refusal to inquire.

Love looks very dangerous 



No comments: