Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Trades Our Enlightening Traits Are Hards My Revelation Chapter 22 Continued Book One Astro Knots Inn The Begin



I Must Create A Movement from the Bowels of the Basement too the Howls of the Knight,
in cooperation of the outing of myself I fling the Closeted Door to the Window of Pane,
as The Pope in a Vote the deuces of the Dali Lama in Life I sentence this Correction,
for without further a due and Cents nobody wants what I have given as a mirror Voyeur in posed,
aye come from a galaxy far, far vary far from Hear a City of Rejoicing clears the Happy to Tier!!

I love Homosexual Men as they are the Basis for the Oldest Art in the Set of Control to boldings of Knows,
the most Handsome and TALL Zones in the toasting of Wine to the serving of Treats to a Mind saved,
in the commons of my tender flake the icy chills in the potential of the offerings of Meet,
I sake my Broads to Over Seas in the Rite to being of use in a define of completes too Gay!!

I treasure their educative introduction to the stand of seductions I grew up in the realm of examples,
how to be grounded amongst the accepting of the delivery in birth as the facts of the Cellular stirred,
shown by amazed their prowess is me in a daze of learning the textures to such incredibles in love,
the Men of whom I speak staged for my life the Way to State without Rage the Venue of Belief,
Dads to me in every aspect of anything I would have ever needed as a example of such Wonder!!

Their structure of ability to embrace the Rites of Birth to the actions of living on Earth have grown me,
the factor of the other gender being one in the same exact to extracting plains is hard to to Blunt,
however in due process I must be of invitation for Ellen DeGeneres compliments laughter with insane,
putting the funny with the scary is likened to the Triangle Song verses the James B. meeting,
as if the joke is still upon my terribles and if such B.D.S.M will be my availables in streams!!

To be better Susan Jan Hornstein in real has been a good example of how brilliant the hope I hold is there, than the present availables in the horrible reigns of churching brains have just destroyed my trust,
I shall try to overcome and breathe in the liberty of the Freedom to Speech the equal Rainbow'ing,
for Stars did example in a Sing Songing of 'We Are the World' on displayed.

As a Pan SEXUAL in Morally Tree I hug thee both'Ing Two Lead the guidance for Bead,
in a shoot to the Moon I am believing that Flames could fly as sparks of this Try,
but that is alright for I hear it's All in All for nothing should Know Three Stand for Every Ring.



Spiritual Olympic'ing 

No comments: