Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Apocalypse Means Revealing Hear A Revelation



So here I go again down this road of prose with a riddle in the middle the words in-between,
the explain of the centuries to Ages of Ancients that sent me to journey the quest of the present,
in the action of today the future of tomorrow a moment in Time as Iron is Dimed.

Creation my Mother as Evolution is my Father to-be turning with sheets of pages like Mist,
the pour of the rain upon Mother Earth the sky is so blue but the Mornings just dew,
clouds are in rise moving such grace to storms bringing mountains the snow of a base.

The search for the way to knock upon doors I considered each Country as Nations of lored,
the funny bone tickled in side of myself as where is the door bell to inquire such Tell,
a thought to the moment in a desperate reveal the onward of forward just blogged the whole deal.

Out there in front with keys stroking strange a telling of happenings in this life of deranged,
hurt so terribly by religions that rein to kill any instinct or reduce that percentage inside of your Brain,
the patience in leads spoke gently through teach an original lend to a World of beens.

How to stage the feelings from then with streaming of Consciousness I still believe love,
a twin flame that fires to a Man such as Blunt will continually state it takes Two for this stunt,
I came with a message complete and intact regardless of strife I've hit traits that exact.

The oddity of such in random reveal will open the eyes of the interested real,
I am hear to be of use to a Lead the coming of times is in properly Scene,
the Mass of the People Humanities mean belief has been lost and the consequence is Beal.

So call the Pope ask the Muslim say hello to the Jewish People they seem predisposed,
to the Hindu of India and the Plains of the Native as I am an American standing with Trued,
the circumspect spoke with thoughts to discover that life has a purpose to Blunt he's my Lover!!

Part it all out to a Stay in a shout as Plato did mention Zeus cut it out,
the belly of the beast to the innocent released for the trust of the barrow is the Apple of Knot,
a loom to the Sphinx as health in the Break the Names have been taken to the horror of rape!!

Yield this Presence to Gifts from the Crest as the Rings of Gold are the known,
the Fire is Text to explain once more that we are not all the same,
my birth to this earth delivered a 9 ~ 11 in brung the date will be treasured for the memory is long.

I'll consider it a blessing a sign in advance to March to the beat of the loss of summed Feat,
I'll walk for the People who came down in the Ash on a Day I witnessed and by body fell past,
I'll embrace what I know I'll look for them though 'cause I still do hurt at the blatant of crash!!

Sense to the horror of the terror that did last for the memory of fright straightens my Might,
the Twins will be just the Standing of Light shot to the Sky to show us the night,
in that being done to be the next sign than the Moon speaking back says I love your design!!



No comments: