Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Swampings



The Speed of Thought a Movie I watched a while ago brought on these Weirds in a Mind full of fought,
I go to sleep I'm awake typing away hitting Enter to Publish these Argues' in placed,
to know that eventually these Times of the News will just be going like a Coast in such dues.

My Cat Mouse does Worry he comes to the Bed stands over Me with his Paws on his Head,
I can just hear the conversation as he thinks I am dead but in the reality I'm just far away to instead,
he climbs on top and starts these annoys by timing is hits upon my Ploys he interrupts in the midst,
almost but not quiet in his explain "hello you dumb idiot your Being is a plane" in the echoes of train!!

Goods to the Act for he greets exact on the point of the play in I'm furthering Ways,
from Conversations in Languaged with Computers that scribe in the Times of A Blunt the obvious is glide,
no matter the day of the Knight he just comes in the middle of every get I see this strange let,
a tunnel to being some strange in a teaming against the odds are the Cards of the streaming!!

Brain Wires Dream Consequences

No comments: