Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Take A Bite And Swallow The Truth



The Tree of Knowledge in Today is Blunt and I in a Society of a World at War with Plato as Thor,
put to action in a Real Live Spake as my memory serves to complete this as Stayed!!

I have been before shall be a gain to the Apocalypse defined as a Revealing to the fact I have declared,
'The Continue' in the Age of Iron in Deeds!!

Challenge not the Christian for the Templar is Knight gallant and true to his Ever in plight,
the song of the Crow to the Buffalo Plains,
the America Indian has the Paints to Foundling in Ray!!

As the Story goes in the Genensis of Time the Gods went to War to the vile of Ways,
cannibalizing humanity with flesh and blood drank,
the Wall which I stood with Blunt in a Stay!!

Watching as Vikings Ships were the See off in the distance the bombs in the Sleet,
crashing their judgement upon such disgrace,
leaving me with Blunt in a night!!

Sewn are the stories as Trees issue stakes to the intertwining of Christians sit no fence,
for in the actual of the Catholics now centuries teach,
a wafer for body and wine as the bank!!

In literal instruction the Pope wears a Robe,
white is for death and his name has the scope,
the ear of the masses respects to the choke,
for in the 2000 years since this take it's been soaked. 

For Coinage that dollars to extremes in the Pope the dial to God he claims to have had,
as the number is central to being the book the Text is so changed in convenience I tray,
once it is done it will repeat the same hook to hang any other with a similar same look.

The Pope declares Gay to the Queer simply by saying that to refer to Homosexuals are Hear?
to express the oppression but Tweet with the Times it's the Bird to a Crow for the Sake of Thors Cry!!

Exorcisms threaten the Religion with What? ...exposure I say for Hail it's a Brain!!

In the United States of America the layman Religion does Stoke on Skype or the back door Hotel'ing,
hidden from plain sight but Advertised on Craigslist is one of many that dongs,
the door bell is ringing oh wait it's the phone no it can't be that is a hard lining read!!

Society has squashed James Blunt and his latest the Album Moon Landing is played Present Day,
in China hooray the Old Ancients Came for their story tells of a Captain of Poets singing in Ray!!

I will state plainly I lived there in Life as a definite truth for I share their same root,
swing me to the Dali Lama in booth for I am just Stating the words he did score,
in difference the Biblical Record is just deplored to have finally grown Tall to rebuke!!

In birth I did Scene before this I be the Being that did look at the Blue in the View,
I was told by these Monks in Burlap Cloth Cloaks,
"You are here to destroy Evil."

I stood for a minute in a place that I knew the Station was chilly from the seen of just do,
I looked at these Monks as they began walk away,
I said what if I am Evil I'd be Killing My State?

Halted the Monks but Speechless to Say for in this All together the Commit was to Far,
I looked once again and said this for sake as straight and no lie for that is the Fake,
I will go to the Payer and find out what is Evil before I destroy for the Tell of You Blakes!!

Born to a Findings the Birth of Mistaked only for Humans is this bothering Shakes,
I have lived to discover the Story of Life is served with God as the Evil insights,
to remind the Monks upon this Earth NOW,
I did switch sides for I'll Evil OUT LIES!!

Life Parks Zoo



No comments: