Tuesday, July 29, 2014

You Are Just Jealous Because I Got To Be The Very Last Unicorn Too



If You believe that I Am anything Other than a Product of Evolution by Designs playing Ketchup,
you are Idiots and Allow Me to serve You a plate of Stupidity in complete Service to the Settings,
as Planet Earth the grounds upon which This person is Standing Present and Very Accounted for,
the Dinner of Humanity has Proven to be the Denial of All History thereby confirming Naturals Abound!!

Upon the ACTUAL diagnosis from An ACTUAL professional in the BUSINESS of Professionals,
I am a Genius Savant just hanging-Out tripping on the Quest of Life Itself at it's wrecking of Humanity,
no humane Civilization would deny the Answer blowing in the Human Mind as Questioning the Ask,
the only floor of STOP for me came at a Halting degree through ONLY one Man whom Lords I.

Like it or not I do not care James Blunt is the only Person that scares the Shit out of me,
one look I feel two feet tall which is probably how old I am in this dumb life anyway,
'cause nobody could Ice Cream in the Minute Take of the Switch to simple say,
"I was thinking about something else that interested today" yet one more Question....
Hhmm makes you Wonder the Age of not I but the Universe In it's Space of Recognition!!

People whom fear the unknown from an unproven Source based on Presumption of a Meet,
should stake themselves as Trolls to the Rainbow Bridge of already Complete,
for grace is something you say while or before you eat to bless your Food not worship it,
that in a Nut Shell allows You to determine or appreciate the Cycle of Life Spelling Eat or Die!!

To vegetable away denying the revolution of meat via cooked to the protein for Goods,
is like sticking the Muse Head Shit on your head and then asking why you are Fed,
back to the GPS or the Cell Phone to the Applications of Mind over Matter,
the evidence provides a click to the path of the How we are Meant to benefit Society not pill it.

The Order of Life through the Laws of Strife dictate the Rate at which said life will evolve,
desperate times require nothing more than the acknowledgement in the Continue fact,
repeat process than an early warning bell will alarm in your HEAD naturally to advise,
run, hide, duck, cover, freeze, move, look, watch, stop, breathe, walk,
a Normal Reaction to an Extremely Difficult & Most often Disturbing situation.

As the situation is my apparent life on this stupid planet for now I say when it happens repeatedly,
without engagement just by merely being in existence on this plane called Site,
than it is not I that needs but a World that wants!!

Magic Mystery Rides



No comments: