Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A horrible loss came today in my reside the hurt swallowed me whole to the sucking of air to control my fell,
the type of cry that delivers itself without debt just the truth of a life in being suffocated by reality from bed,
the sinking of the stride to know died a mortal stuck in this life of horror the lies that come to stay it's cruelty,
I have lost the temper of a beating heart to reality of a shark human beings are just killing the Innocent deed.

The numbers of the dead swell my head I witness the born being beaten for living my friend hung himself,
today I cry for the loss that I could do nothing to be of any help just stand to place looking at death rates,
animals are leaving that rates the glacier melt releasing into an Ocean that is polluted with waste products,
fish can't survive as Reefs are destroyed for Tankers to pipe ship goods to even more Consumers lives.

I do not want to be feeling this pain I want the hurt to leave my bodily frame I want to be able to smile a gain,
the simplest reach is smashing my brain to the thought that all Humanity does is Kill for reasons unknown,
just another dead body off to the joke this is the CBS News Feed on how the Morning flows in America,
do I stop being informed to turn my back on the World?, do I turn from expression and say that I'm dumb?

This is a treacherous place that is shooting planes out of the sky with innocent lives that don't get to go home
tonight in the world their families are screaming wives are curled in balls on the floor husbands can't move,
children are in blank stares and all that is said on the News is just more despair showing bombs and raids,
what section of this world is not at War?, when do the lives have time to mourn?, next week last week more

All this communication yet no understanding lies are just fronted to engage more suspicion with whom froze,
food is starvation kids are now lost to people so busy the phone call is boss leaving no hand to hold,
I try to be faithful to a path that I've laid to settle the pain with truth of the told just to be confronted again,
the stabbing words that spill from the mouths all about how I smothered in spouts and that it's purposeful.

Crowded I am with silence of stand I write what I feel and read as I know that birds still do visit to sing,
that to hear a tweet is not in some text but right outside next to my deck the precious of sounding set,
than a Raccoon came to eat dinner unaware as my dog was barking at fair there was the cat hissing away,
the Coon looked at me and I looked at him the most amazing creatures that walk for a friend.

  

No comments: