Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Captured Start



Anciently spoken the actual has been a great journey of seeing the sling,
lull a bye to cast the shy in done before again.

Stake driven with thieves living the Human Race is mixed blends,
salt to pepper the grounds of lever gear the shift in skin.

Traveling scoots a plane in rein the guidance of a pre~Vain,
repeated in this life of live not to sin I drop from lend.

From Sourced in the Fires flame a lap sank in Peoples balk,
written brought to expletives seen the hatred worn by what is Shocked!!

Drive your car attempt to be an example smiling lead,
dirty glares from passing stares halted me in this I left to bring.

Whilst in the breeze of mirror to shone the bricks I'll use to home,
blood mortar stone in latter shed for Granite Sage is better met.

Society denied my every Ask in such the Questions added docked,
in admission I quit the prop to seek the difference while I thought!!

No stranger to the odylic thrown a Classic entry to best in let,
rather grab ink opportune to Set and breathe the shed of why social kept.

Que this with a Former rip that Took me to the World skewed,
in such a deck that it is bet to come to be the said.

Birth the steal with a big deal at least it was to me,
I watched aye waited the global stated,
the Moon went Red in Steed!!

Break Knots!!

No comments: