Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Hound Of The Baskerville`d



Had I been more fortunate or plain lucky I would have heard 'The Blunt' in a Pub crawl event small venued,
I would have immediately if not sooner walked up to Him Specific looked him straight in the Eyes & asked,
a pointed question while he was busy in Mind thought alone where that Music based in himself.

The faster would have advantaged in GREAT speed to know Recognition on a One-Way Bealings,
excuse the define addition as lost in think for the Means would have definitely churned the Rung dues,
no question to my detailings of total in complete highway Robbery!!

No con needed just plain Balls to the never caught Out,
a Prison in Mortality of Death Itself would and did have 'The Blunt' stuck,
do to his own dealings of sick self whining or pine'ing away the most Opportune!!

Not my fault that he cannot appreciate his directive to growth of Being,
in the reams of papered I have repeatedly recorded this Runner at Large,
only by the catch Twenty-two of a possible Future regards by having to forward Explanatives!!

 I would never not try to escape in a World that is War born to lose the Base grounds of Stand,
that is a Ridiculous Application to have Identified such Manners of Ages in Ancient Believes.

In aspect Mr. Blunt has afforded me the greatest gifting of All Time Encompassed,
a passport to the Eternity of him stamping me no good for Formal girthed.

Simple to acclaim as Now the purpose has been washed by the Neg. of Prove,
in such said the perfect look at a bar Scene would have been outside the opened snore.

A Wake full~Well to script a Tell without the danger of any capture,
in an obvious would that now be the Tell of exposure?

Main Suites 

No comments: