Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Snack Bites



I posted my thoughts on a Site The Secret of the Universe is Choice,
know decision brought me here to discussions of the Means on Earth,
the lines that lead down simple Met with absolute and total read,
stanza kept in shortenings dread however pain still fed.

Years swung in the Being in lend a Keeper of the Secrets spin,
a Wheel in the Eye of Ra showed many more than just a nod,
the handle came with Writes to Name scores shown freely,
bye completion for instant Rain shut out the blasting Vained!!

Trouble with an Open list a Google perfect place to fit,
stride by strike the Keys too Life was brought down,
no indeed it's worse than this the Gentle Mead be groaned,
dates to breakers of the ply a trigger or a Sky.

I love to dream with lettered theme Publishing a reaming,
pouring pitchers ache per say that faith of being seen.

Let us prose to Riddle light the Head a forge in thoughts,
still thinking in a mirror post late gave wait a different bane,
I realized I gave in much the work on Self was Lots,
the spin of spools were full with Goods to plentifuls in done.

A fractious crumb in Role did sum as Matter bellied got,
it's not the recognition but the seed to lifting a breath,
when only sucked to chain these lears the crate began to sour,
as I am in the Trade of City bred,
I retreat to only sheet.

The Cool Cellars 



No comments: