Wednesday, July 30, 2014

For The Love Of The Mind It's The Expressive Kinds



I move to the balance of knowing the Power of Music, 
in it's finest listen I heard a young Man say,
the Tune was Magic loving brushed freeing need to over gushed,
proud the stride to "Oh so Touched" a bigger hug of this I bust.

The times of Page that spoke in say Singing in his Voice today,
so easily the words did flow from lips that found the grace in teach,
the Gold of ring on this believe so simple it showed the cheering lead,
how grand it is to Show!!

A breath to each and Every lung to hear the Goods display,
is not the fear rather belongs to Opera gears the Singer spins a Way!!

Great salutations to find that tongue so free,
to speak a lyric naturally the burst of heard made clear,
know the worth in verbal spear is difficult to Mind,
for negativity kills our brains before the Age of sign.

One way in is to be a friend that talents a New reach,
hello my dear and darling send you gallant me at speech,
the best day I've had in Bay was hearing you sew Sing the true,
I'll see you in my dreams as well for the path to hear is raining Steer!!

The Beauty of the Wave in thought a cheek to bend an Ear,
play this wonder for I will know that Musicals are Notes to finally tear.

Finn Again!!

No comments: