Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Ladder Loud



The Point Blank through this A.M. Prove I walked outside on Deck of do while Coffee was my Stew,
in a freak occurrence on the right flew in to View and Perch upon the Tree in Formal big Hello!!

At least 30 Hummingbirds in a Flocking stood in simple light so Tall,
I looked once than questioned myself as some odd enders joined the flight.

There I stood staring at a Scene to Might Behold,
for Nature came to Bridge the Play of Life in a Large Display!!

I have never seen more than two or three in bickering or about in type,
to be blessed with such a flirt I blushed at their new play!!

The best was the listen as the chirps were rather clearly heard an unusual opportunity,
for as the Natural watched the Rays a Set to how the World sways to my Life in every Bay!!

My surprise was gently rised for all did sit together in Wise the reason unbeknownst,
you really had to see it to believe now those words have Host!!


The Perch of Compliment

No comments: