Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Wish I Could Say I Was That Proud ~ I'm Not That Proud Just Rite



It is healthy to fall off the Wagon of support to be the worst in a founded sport of never see 'cause why bots,
the seal of delivery is the real of feat working hard to just simply say nothing 'cause in the end it's now done,
like a week on the beach or a vacation to the roar the state of complex just took for the adore and smashed,
James Blunt used my write that was actually a beautiful thing to have had happen so naturally he killed it fast.

The News of the Parties just breaks me in half that kids really needed dreams and People to ask,
that stage of declare to better the World not advertise for the next fucking twirl,
scandal happened long past a shine,
the black eyes of what I have worn are just a Life waits.

I'll be glad with the film of recounting the barf,
I am sure that James Blunt will record for the tarp,
but as the World spins so out of Control,
I'll make a Wish and the Wish is Real.

A stop to a Man that has torn to pieces the most precious of all,
the Innocence that spoke in a Natural call.

I wish that these Aim Posts are Published for All,
so that he must Halt is continual hurt that he has caused by his nerve.

I wish that a Man would confront James Blunt and require him to be accountable to his Past,
I wish that all that I wrote be found so that the Proof of what he stole to monopolize personally will fall down
on his shoulders to be responsible for destroying an Ancient Belief with signal Parties speaking complete!!

No comments: