Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Beauty Of Natural Callings



As tears do roll down the cheeks of a face in buried deep I speak to know that kicks are feet in the dirt,
the countenance of each new step take me down the road of swept to clear the hurtful pain of bred to be,
the garbage can I just am land that bubbles up with dead please take me from this Earth of kept in life fee,
bring closure to my ever self kill the need to feel the well in honesty the truth is tell burn me to my Core.

Stretch this write to pick and tell for in the effort it was spell to hold me from a desperate bell in youth so ill,
break my mind to never know that nightmares are just dreams indeed to theme the facts to know the past,
in this said take my head and rest it with my concrete day so I may know the peace of show I missed at bay,
cycle me left to grace the met in the blest I know so done the earth is not the way I run repair the fix to done.

Remind me of the steady rub that took my breath in first of met place the deed to speak my keep I broke,
treasure life to bridge the sight of whom I miss will never list as taken from the dew to crumb spy I bleed,
hug the 'bort to pave me back to the place I know I fact believe in Fire I'm a flame that has had it's spine,
sweet breeze blow me with the line that will come to be my time spent in ride of life a try to be a good pine.

Sway the limber to the trough fill the water in the moss boat my ferry to the Albatross nest me with that ditch,
be passion felt draw the built to hold this wish as spelling still a grove of paints that more my faint be night,
friend Universe my Solar burst shoot me to my home in verse I'll remember to the vibe of compass too life,
oh gates that have been shown to know be the entry for the bare court me well I have belled I ready my Toll.

Behind this tire roll my wire with gracious plans to never sit but example a living human sit that tried in Hell,
to be a light and not to fight the Tides of all the lies that crashed my Sake to give and know that it's a waste,
for whom would find this buried kind I hope that type is brought with bite to never be a dance to speed,
to those of wish the dream come true is just the understanding do in time it's just a minute phew to finish.

No comments: