Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Push In Pulls



Trusting 'The Blunt' does not read this Site I share a weird happened from years at least three ago in sight,
sitting on a couch at home I closed my eyes to respite for times had frustrated my body light to tired in fight,
a reprieve from night in day Sun pane from the Window in my lane of not outside where threats just were.

That same View not Two Week threw had had a Interest fear of say never sure but staired this bay escape,
in bare bones full awake my refusal of all this say to passing strange without placate a sordid felt was scary,
in the settle of Eyes Wide Shut there is Blunt in the funniest rough his look made me laugh so hard 'A Lot.'

Imagine standing on Top the Earth looking into the Earth place this think in an Ant Tank as the Workers sync
there was James being pulled by Tigers and Lyons and little creatures all guiding by the shirt nape of his dress
I was laughing so hardily I almost lost my See 'cause I could not believe what was this Vision to be,
his Face was Priceless a sort shrugging shoulders effect of "Hi, how are You, this is great as Intro." wordings

The shaking from the Scene was me not able to control the laughter of the Means no appeal could be had,
reason escaped this Tunnel of doings as the Wisdom was the Animals in ' We'll Never Up' know surrender,
it went on for quite a Wild I would have joined but the Nap I needed was lost to the Thoughts of complete,
in the Madness of "What is going on in my Head." other than the most hysterical running Film of my Life!!

I wish sometimes that I could put you into my Reals of Movies running when I close my eyes you may die,
in laughter or peeing your pants from the shock of the horror of how formal the addresses become in born,
the actual life in a Seer is the Events of not all Tragedy at least mostly not my tragic that remains in reality,
however these moving pictures of Mind Reels always suggest that Nature is extreme in the Textings!!

Seeing 'The Blunt' being drug through middle earth balanced the other horror in obvious attention I chose,
the Blunt was a much better decide for the Occupation of brain thinking wise distraction to bearings watch.

Concentration Is A Game 



No comments: