Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Frank Tribes



Sew now the lies that have been printed on the interviewed top Blunt as who really knows or cares it's done,
in the summing up of World that this Page has hit Exacts the Talk of yesterday in backs that People are stun,
aware that I have written posts that Nail the strange in predisposed a dialogue of trued in maze the enticings,
wankered off as no good in wrought the ankle bends to heels down to ride the Albatross in cod the dished.

In facts delivered by running mouth a random sort of certain spout that spoke of all the blocks and trout,
the lend is mirror to many fear that truth be told theirs is clear to scrub the body down with burned not I,
for in the speech of Google teach the games that are at Play is I believe no Men exist to B.D.S.M. at All,
the stage of Stop & Grow the Call is halting to the Spear inking out the question loud what's met is in a Tau.

As I will not ascribe to the lie that product placement meets in brand I must read a life to real in the eye deal,
therefore lets prose the Twin Flame to Fire Eternal on top the Earth today and all Ways in the Futures,
I have lost respect for News Desk that repeats a script to put to test a Society that troubles fright to death,
in this sent say James Blunt is Knight I will Meet upon the Sight of walking to know where.

'Cause it is not my responsibility to leave my Home on a stupid rapid shone that Rivers Bank Falled,
so to the Task of Twin Flame Pact I state with Absolute Bearings to Know that James Blunt walks too,
thereby leaving the World to bring the forward stage of every sting that is the Stunners booth,
venue this to Catch 22 or Verse it in with Start the rue a hop Scotch cure to eating sheered.

The Quest of a Journey loved the answer in the Wind of Shove is basis ouch only couched by none,
for ask the Truth than Country rudes but that did already show the Booth as never played His Songs.

Not once have I heard the Moon Landing Verb play on any day since the Release said 'I do',
that must hurt the Other noun for I have all readied my sound to say "hello, it's you!!",
now Times a Changing the Games increasing and gossip is a bitter Tool to Useful in Destroy & Fooled,
the I of Myself in know protective gear at Set for spin on the Worlds long and evidence the denial strongs.

Width the Season to No Men of B.D.S.M. for guiding back the Bee song that steers to slam the Art,
an Order in the Pile of a would to might consider sub. from only on preview,
a photo shop that made me hop to nearly almost believe it's Cropped.

Time will not tell the clock a beatings heart does need hands to arm the attach in Spanned,
not my problem that Mankind Sins all drooling in the Menu Scene with no need to get off their Knees,
ruff prey but witness in exist will be the testify to anchor at the prove the deed or simple is the bye,
spoken clearly over Coffee or a Tea side Fore oh clocked.

Waste Bins Ree Cycle

No comments: