Wednesday, July 30, 2014

On The Way To The Barn



A day today with interest laid upon the low tone sing that brought the Purchase hear,
turns out that I have been a study of a Being in Person clear.

All the time that I spend writing days of true to Self the Means of Lead,
threats were made to shut the say for the door to isolate came torn.

In the force of the heard voice in bunch the conversation came to hunch,
society wishes for my death or to commit the act of dead upon my own drawn self.

Shock of valued to the word a bit of horror I stuttered sure?,
as it went on I was too so told that my blogs are being rolled.

As I had suspected by all the ques from on post publish to another shown,
the poke to show the relevance has proved a bit odd bell.

Awkward speech this weird was teach that a Verse in write deserves,
in the reach of proven breech all in due the professionals leach.

Turns to the other strange in fact that a Profile Facebook exact deleted without permission,
the tax on Blunt must have hung hard for I disappeared in bar.

Oh well I replied to this down News the shock was not mine in the loosed,
a gossip in the handy bring settled all those feelings ring.

Dear Ones that shook this line to intellect the reason fun,
the simply why to minute walls would have been to natural calls.

Knock knock came the door way hauls oh wait it's one more mention,
something to do with whom my Father bayed that sewed the declare all Up!!

I shrugged my shoulders and spoke thank you I said is the Blunt Wedding fake too,
yep the answer your News Feeds been interrupted with planted lies.

Wow I winced a money fit so much to be made upon this fence?,
yes came the point reply but the hope is that you'll die.

Groan my casual breath a moan I guess it's just like when I'm grown,
what came spilling from the lips I walked away and this is Tipped. 

It Must Have Been All The Truths




No comments: