Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Natural Structure Held Watch



A wonderful rest to energize best with the sight of great peace,
in the midnight glory of well received sleep with a musical leap.

As the day that I spent to aid in a place the words,
from strangers were an invitational Post Haste I left!!

Aye walked a way to bring a calm to the said,
the first in the mind was a fella sing song on a drive along!!

Down the breeze to home where its ease,
in shakes peer the comfort of knowing his strong!!

In the midst of great flight the words had spoke,
fright out of sound in straight air so pointed a blare!!

No reason to calculate such throw in the bin,
my only reveal was happy to seal on a day that had delivered a ray!!

So in the a.m. of that mornings limb the shy of the Moon showed Crescent again,
all at the wrong sort display,
for the Sun would just rise in a One Hour pry so close their together,
I wonder the hymn of balance in send!!

In that moment of think I walked on out blink,
to double-check the matter of brought and it was gone sky!!

So different I thought certainly quick to be as a stage,
for the comfort of lead than no curtain just leave.

Than up rose the Sun I still saw the Moon friend,
a Star that had complimented original lend in the Proper of Read!!

The skip to the happened with People whom shattered,
was much the same in action not consciously done,
however in this fun little write of redressing the fright,
I must thank the Moon, the Star and the Site!!

Sun Shine

No comments: