Monday, July 28, 2014

And The Sun Braved Blacks



I write this for the Person whom is still being smashed by Biblical terror,
I stand a Lone and Post to publish the facts on History recorded,
an Ancient understanding that flows to the Mountain of Egpt and a drowning.

Via a natural streaming Mind I have allowance,
slavery is the Wreath of my lived Life,
in the thrush of Society I have discovered Accounts,
not theory or rewritten for that is not Original to brain.

My virtue is the Site of Countenance belongings,
the ownership of Thought itself is discipline,
to have controlled Temper is a difficult frame to gate,
the findings produce a dimple gain!!

The Blood Red Moon in a Sign of State,
I wrote the Avenue to a Twin bold placed,
the additional was a location in Vase,
Hell is Earth and Heaven fell traced!!

A Page am I,
the Sage in a Case,
to the Seer of Vitality in a Global be Day,
to have not been aware and to have written declare,
Contracts Time to the Age of this Claire!!

Years to innocence speaking in taste,
the bitter pickle of relief came with based,
a Knight with a Sword the Stage of the Mace,
sings of a Camp in the fire of laced.

  


No comments: