Monday, July 28, 2014

The Power Of Presence ~ James Blunt True Flame



In the sight of it will matter upon the day that equal sits me to the task of writing fast,
agreement will never deny for the part did see in the eye of the need holding,
for in the real of the age of writes youth is extreme to the length of time.

Much in the passing will get me laughing for the best way through disaster is do,
truth is all Out for Sir you're a bout the facts in the entire total of task,
cuddle or not strength is touch and this One says dare to the Man of the fare.

The strumming guitar to the Ukulele in far it's really the size of the make in the bare,
I see the cut it's coming with leads down the path of many in deeds,
still the walk or the Menu must come be in the Real as all Venues steel!!

The anger that flows like the gifting of rose from the place within my being of win,
I may melt in after but one thing is clear to this being in the rafter,
raging has kept me alive in the factored.

The closer something comes to I'm feeling the guns as the risky may look I'll just book,
to Rite that the Light is no Wicked plot it is Justly in find and I'll be the Scotch,
like the feeling is I cannot wait for the talks that explain to the brain that it's evening lanes.

Somehow or someway speaking in due that I have a life that brings sunshine to dew,
the sky to the clouds move to the storms I feel the love it's like I'm a form.

In this life or next lives or past form to shape,
the infinite learning is the circles in shorings!!

No comments: