Monday, July 28, 2014

Moulded ~ James Blunt True Flame



Wise Ones task my Speed in such writes that product to the Orb in serving Interest,
the catcher in the streak likened to the starling in the startle of a reading rotes,
an Intelligence that far surpasses me in the Minds that there is no compete,
just a guidance to the brew in the processing of a lengthy adoring the Rack!!

To sink in the words as not always understood by myself as the Thought is a steam in,
the kettle to a stream with the whistle as the announce in the midst of a vivid in bounce,
about the Mountain that must shy at the Valley in a believable stowing,
to watch as the seasons of the Crowing fill the ever water flow.

Adoration I must aim to the tackling of the Feating to show the balance in the go,
a corrective shining to light the fields of Men knowing the factual tow,
in the care of equations that additionals have too the strength of the Beau in a bow,
the quivering to the staging appealing as the concerto of a life in an obvious 'oh my' what am I.

The how this is able to move in the grace of an Operatic positioning is a wonder to me,
as when I run the strokes to the keys in the types my hands shake with the delight of the steering,
the verses that stanza a way often are held in put to the post of the publish and go,
off to the next skip of the think to watch a movie feed the Jays feed the Cat pet the dog & a napping!!

Trusting the bank to the dungeons of Law in the divinity of the path it's a Venue in a row,
the telling of the greats to the scares in the floats as Life seems to want in to knows,
that create to behave to myself at least doe for the eyes in my head get big in the dread,
for a singular look to what is just read decisions no think as it seems to just Bred.

The lot to the dice in the throw mix the blend in comes the Temper which I know is a when,
for the judging off info. would be not I in the middle of load,
no that may prove Real as the Introductions comes storming to educate the young in the mind of the from,
the doubt that I never issue on the repercussions of such dones is not a scare I enjoy the dare!!



Edgy's 

No comments: