Monday, July 28, 2014

No Dream Ask Leanings ~ James Blunt True Flame



Win I dance to the Tune of the blossom or blooming the feel is deep in the seat of the Tau,
I fist it all up to the traveling Tup that can't do the actual now,
for in the borrow of I guess it's Tomorrow the Dragon will Fire the Disc.!!

The number to shades in my Mind it's ways to scape the trade to the real in prey,
lords that master this artistry faster would stop in the pause of the not,
I'll bounce like a barrel loading for Sparrow the ringer of Bells at a Ball in the Well!!

Plug in for 60's the years of the easy's that broke never met this mention in set,
a long in a while the buck says to style it's Nice that you ice-it to Movies and turned,
for away with the wilds the rogues are the miles that put difference in setting the spin of the gear.

Since claim in already the Zero is steady to shoot from the hip of the minute in steer,
that barn full of training backing to lanes that Heady in state would never just wait,
for that would be the bridal to be in the grooming of the ample in keep.

Writes in the show of long in be poe said Music was playing but I'd look for panes,
as trapped by the vista that Man had a piston would be the disappointing to the mass of wants,
in the I need to be the freely in please for serve I do and chills I'll know,
but not at the ends of the Blunt in a blow!!

Cheeky the smiling from back in the piling to stacks of the racks I may or may not have to bow,
the real to honest is the walk to the taunting that in obvious I say what's so!!

Hinge the whip to the beating in comes as words do the phrasing like plugs to the molds,
you know the ones that are made for just in the shade not knowing the difference of the stake' ing??

Fall back and I know that the catches are shows yet deliver those blows no Blunt will do stow,
as he is the walk of the famous in Poe as the Captain can't zip from One to the low!!

For that he would have to have known of the cost just to hide the want as it is seeming lusts,
the seeding for this is the Stage of his Mind in the intellect of he will never bind my,
body to a part with a belt in the center to hold down the beast as she Enters the Sent her!!

No comments: