Monday, July 28, 2014

Present Day Vogues ~ James Blunt True Flame



Aft to the Porch of Appeal in Blast said Coffee to Scout the Cat of the wraps in Signs a big laugh,
for just last night in the darkest of light I spied on this scene after the apparent in lean,
so in the A.M. which is now of course Today there lies a small mouse in a state of death,
I have never seen outside my house the dead mouse is black & white in affair of stopped by Scout.

My animals in reside have names that don't hide these are appropriates to the perspectives as I have said,
if I said look their and You said look hear to say once for gain this is a mere game,
sew,
if I said Haw and You had said Turn I would have said the Ferry Man burns!!

Now in this confuse not mind in a Muse the oracle of stone as henge in the lose makes mention,
that times would behoove the Smarts to the Move for it seems that the Century in the latter of tasked,
swore to the Eon that Time forth the Basked as Galaxy turns to Rides in the Fact,
languished to homing the evident bone to the yearning of Fire a Flame in my Zone!!

As elemental did Ask in the before of the Answer the Tact of obvious was a Knight in the lores,
presently directing this fabled in show the perfective remains in the prove-it of know,
as Clones are too Zombies and Mortals to Men the Mice are the difference that Add them All inn,
a natural sorting to point to the Clue that dead man is walking as the biblical Flu!!

Contagious are Timings to Science in Fact that buried in the Nile is a River to raft,
for should I say I'm me and You said you're brought the apparent to Lord is the Darkness of Knot!!

To the Bohemian Groves that so many have curious lows self `evident to the Circle that Cults alike,
Moloch is an Owl that sits in the Base of a Secret Society the Presidents Face,
the guns as to arms the shielding embrace of hugging the Every to Each a broad Case!!



The Furrowing Weaves Check Out Appealing


No comments: