Monday, July 28, 2014

It Is Important To Be Real As Measure Beats Too ~ James Blunt True Flame



Probable I have a daddy complex and in confused of that do seek to find a guiding hand as such in,
the back to where I know that I have been birthed for full born War in the head split spend,
as that would push the finish start back to the begin in the Circle of the search I'd be a variable,
in the spin of the infinite line of beginnings lend to the type that come to arrive again!!

As if the round-a-bout would liken to the truth fulled tale of the Elemental making care for trouble,
sense love unknown I worked on write to figure in the pavement path for rubble I have do,
in such a state of knowing my last around with due no longer will the questions hist. it's in the facts,
the honest that the correct in asking all of thee if in the Pact of long ago did a Being believed!!

The journey in the length of dimes the quarter issues Mooning for the kind of hand that shows,
not kills you for the stews of life that wonders in with Ages right to See the next in lightning signs,
the practical is done with weight of the ever lasting came in the middle of the life of who cares anymore,
for in the broth of the Mind a penny for the perfect tame justly truing up to Sake I spake of inner Me!!

The game of passing through the nights to tunnels that are said to guide with the dead come back to life,
the stanchions of there is no guide to the selling of my soul with component added hurt to the heart,
on the this Earth where all one must return to deal is the emotional trades of real as the only tender,
the Mind in Thought that says in pass that Time is Real to the pain and crying I find hard inside.

Like the choke of one broke tear would pour the cheek to blindness mace in wiping nothing for the lear,
in the burke it just was reached to easily in happenings so stand I did or will again it's just the ways,
the veer to enter when asleep or wake to vailing curtains deep the red in blue of every stings,
the depth of life in gear of what has had to be lived upon this Earth in bleed habits keep those barbs!!

Heavy loads do wait me too the preview of a walk to town is shied for fear of what awaits,
I doubt that Blunt would read away to clear a walk to my back door as any type of repertoire,
his life style seems set to be a different in a destiny one moreover in exact to fun the pleasure pops!!

In measure of the old in verse the balance of a Creed in Cards I must myself to ready still for map,
the sport of just in the Sack is ports to portals of the tracks discovery of farthered barks,
in place the Being does travel hard to right the breath in empty tire to calculate the roading,
for in this understanding mine the guides did say to speak of why but if they turned the book at,


than wrap the practice to the ride prepare for spur to siding lies for what they'll say is We all die!!

No comments: