Monday, July 28, 2014

Dimensional Locks Walk ~ James Blunt True Flame



I have these dreams in which I'm full awake in a sort of wierdly sake,
with Masters strange I see no Mistake the look is stern and I do shake,
in midst of terms it seems a take from the belt to resting place,
the hand to put it is a rate often made with strange from make.

A force is used in know missed make as if trust is a different rate at price I pay high State,
the things I do are oddly steers as if the Mind is changing geared,
the stare from One is definite that I must do or/and fill the spill,
so as I move in stoic self the Sirs are sort of patient for the look to See in Chest!!

The Scene that sticks the hardest scare is a washing type but dryer like in the spin it is Type,
not the kind I'm belted with for in the Watch in some times my eyes are covered,
the stacks of machines that laundromat is in a shot to a dimension steering but wrongly,
the Wall is cubes and stacked cubes of blocks with this gender spinning locked.

It is not me in this frightening view I am standing with someone new whom got hold in true,
the gears at which these Woman spin the Circular is with a hymn not disagreed it's working brung,
the sight is sordid to the Art of this I know it's certain stir for hop to hop the stopping dure,
the only thing that is in the fright unless a like did jump the night is me in tuck of Arms like Knight!!

The mastery of such in push is to make this better learn for what is coming in the lead and how,
the smooth to move is worrisome but in the why it seems a race to block the come in erase,
the evident is extreme when seen the journey back is theirs to learn 'cause their stuck in spurned,
the glass that sees a sort of window or a same to the old dryers lunged in the mats of some'd.

As the obvious to the tact the payments heavy when I balk but at the same it's done with love,
kind of queer in such been the obvious is that it's done for future pry to be the gun held in tight,
to land upon these grounds of share the dungeon is a definite Lair where Parts are understood,
I'd like to say that I cannot comprehend but then I see the Blunt in stare and lies will never be my hood.

No comments: