Monday, July 28, 2014

The Black Bore



As Time is of an Age Wares our Change,
in the moment of a second past the Minute travels tell,
rink with the skate upon the Pond of Cosmic slight,
history has come to ride the prime to accent a decide.

Previous a tempt to Park a top the shoulder Vest,
the shield from Cruelty has produced this Write today.

To count the Lives that have been lost do to a Horror,
my best friend Dave I dream for you,
in this Venture of life Continue I discovered the Core.

For Our young lives were taken in vain by the Christian rudes,
the beatings that We suffered were not of any why,
other than the Adults in our life chose to brain us with their lies.

Rest well my dear friend for I think on us often in repair,
be free from the condemnation of this wretched Planet it has crushed us with dirt,
no truth from their Verse for it has been ripped from the pages of Walls,
the most Ancient Order has been robbed for the Christian to financially gain.

The control that was the Toll driven over our Minds was based on death of our body store,
keep wealth my friend I am still walking to relief,
I have found to discover the patience in The Put,
it remains "The Day Plays."

I Will Love For You!!

No comments: