Monday, July 28, 2014

Sporting Talks That Realed Walked And I Had No Clue Until The Revealing-ed ~ James Blunt True Flame

 


So in the Thought that Life is Weird I wrote to write in what my Sight did speak in loaded gears,
to have run across these traces knots my surprise was enormous for I did not know it so,
in the truth of only honest I can write for 20/20 in the actual spurring spots as the Mind is a lot,
unto Itself in rhythms belts to riddle out the rhyme in find the answer is the blowing lined,
for in such instant of great fear I hit a gear of worry/terror the Conscious Streamed to Steer!!

As I have sited to my Uncle Russ by Melinda in a Trust the Impossible nowed the Possible in happened,
since it was me that it facted in the calculations of obvious been were tremendous in the lend,
flowing verse to stanza words that I could never be the learn yet off the Rote went to Come,
a Mind that swings to a treating brings with understandings that none explain accept the visions true,
for in the upper case my lip I would guess might bruise with his left just in thinking shows!!

The being of virtual in a World of Real is quite the difference of reality as I believe it bites,
these journeys in me grew to times that there may be proof I go to the formal know in towed,
as the experienced had an experience that said in the experience to never do that again.

Now this was just with a person whom ascribes to the Warlock Ways in open venue behind closed doors,
rather shrewd in calling leud the teach was at the price of fact that Tells will speak the truth in Action,
for as an evening gave to go to the bed to sleep I rowed I felt the queerest thing behind my back in whoa,
in gentle roll I thought Oh you think that you can be a dink upon this funny pose?

In silence of only predisposed to teach the lesson clearly though I swung with only self in know,
down I took this person too the gates of hell to prove the bell does toll as I said in fulled,
no cold chill I laughed until the next morning for I had just gone fast asleep to boring,
the Sun came up on the Horizon it was warm and life was a another day until I heard these words.

In Exact to what was done repeated back the eyes of this person was shock to me for years of makings,
in a single trip the wonder of my life was whipped for this person revealed exacts to real,
and guess what?? no fucking involved the touch was just surrealing at the thought of a Warlock dealing!!

Strange Happens

No comments: