Monday, July 28, 2014

It's Really Just A Site To See ~ James Blunt True Flame



What is real where are dreams in the actions of every thing that comes to go to speak of brings,
in the touch of humans stuck that cold shoulder the passing boulder as a propagation of a folder??

The files that reside with in the proper why to ask the question not throw out by the proof of life itself,
the Centuries have taught on Stones is brought in teaching that there are guides to spot,
in my own search of a Seer or A Sage the best I've scene was watching T.V. the answers in a film!!

The Catholics do these awful things as perpetrators increase these themes upon the young of youths,
to say that horror is filling beats the being becomes obtuse!!

As a mortal birthed to Earth a Message I do know I have with it I was meant to speak upon the Keep,
a cup of a coffee was my idea to real the dimensional turns so that confusion doesn't stuck at burn!!

Should no one say that there are more ways to Rome than just the Pope in loans,
than Evolution will evolve to speak a deeper tonal wrought in vocal chance to hear the brought,
versing back to forward tack in simple lots of keys that knack particulars are personals tacked.

Never was there doubt to me that what you have you should be the responsible for your all,
accounting for the every stall in knowing that we all must fall but I believe in rising calls,
to have been meek with self in deep the worth begets the patience to ample self-control,
in saying and not blaring the rights or wrongs the goods or bads for in the whole it's totaling!!

Exact to Math and prosing back the stand will produce a View to see and then decide,
in each unique a person is the choice is up to you for live in every moment that's a give,
don't take away from what is looking for the comfortable agree in booking.

As many writes that flowed with rote from hand to key in inking strokes the luck is just a breathe,
opportunity will deliver the thoughts to idea that life is grand filled with opportune in land!!

To judge the one and out the other to seek a in the destructive measure will only lever time,
as that is what has proven to be the worth of sorrow in a birth meant to live for the 'morrow!!

Spin my words or know your own in the zone of any loan the challenge is still just you,
for I do feel that innocence can heal the truth is the measure of the work to examine a life without a home!!

Origin in Source does not Live to Die

P.S. Imp. Note

"On the point of the Man in my do I never said I was perfect in the consider of the judging aspect, I work on that one on the off-chance life came to introduce itself via James Blunt in real knocking at my door.  Don't forget to laugh 'cause really that is the best medicine of all it's being caught that is disturbing!!  Smile life loves You and the prevailing Winds hug You!!"

No comments: