Monday, July 28, 2014

The Close-Up Was Blunt ~ James Blunt True Flame



Now in the hour of the moment at the begin of the when my perfume's name was stolen,
the sport of the horse is a Watching in the Scenes upon the ride of safely tucked of course,
in random came this song I'd name but Este Lauder grew a hotter in broth of stealing lusts,
so for sake I took a take and stopped in tracks as sobriety did brake my favorite point of do.

In the glancing looks from knew to the hards of actuals in coulds the might performed in tights of Crikey,
who'd of thought that standing knot would show-up in the real caught as worry came to horror,
as if to say I'd been before I stole your horse and now I'm floored that life is a big circle!!

Intimidation ran so fast the quick could not compare Einsteins' point of relativity to the speed of I,
the worth of words does compare to the photograph of real I swear to the rares of whom,
I pledged allegiance to this Pact not really I may have volunteered in sat to wait for the boom!!

Such reality in the pass I froze before I asked the Quest of Centrally located in a place of last,
may have hidden far beneath to extreme in lowering the crowded Mass it was a Wise in Moved,
for know belief was Singular at that specific Time I believed a terrible was in Store!!

Sense the Calendar of Days to Years in Weight the clearing of a certain Fate has destiny at large,
for the sake of Pond and the grands of the Swan a floating sort of wonder in gearing for a plunder,
as proving Plato was a good in right away the evident play that Musicals would pay to say!!

A Singer in the Song of a Millenia in wrongs did the correct in Act to tap the shoulder of the zoned,
truth came in and the train did hymn the rails of the Cosmos lend in strength I went to Fen,
to total all in just a look would surely create the better took down the path of send!!

Back to the Future being the wonders of the always seeing a Voyage of the viewing sport,
the Cycles of the great Desire to be the Keep in Locking fire to the flames of Win,
a sort of Ace in the Whole to brig the debt off to the payer as Oop's I knew you're Real!!

Staging life for Ancient strife in Acts done at Times of Run in just the blink of Seeing such,
the Order of the Solar System so much to do while out of brew not to encourage this flag as admission,
in 'The Continue' of mirroring the Venue that adventures are for the Few that adore Position!

Born Spree



No comments: