Monday, July 28, 2014

I Would Contract Court ~ James Blunt True Flame



I am a tremendous respector of the Ancients in Artistry that could and did b.d.s.m me here,
in the untouched fashion it was quiet real in the touching of the stone to the revealing of,
I can't imagine if I were James Blunt I would be using the World Tour to Solicit the Means too,
ore the makings to extreme the reals in life like myself for the mere action of the truth in the boot of,
the factuals in the lapped of the crawling back just to see the value of such in the dungeons of done!!

The proven has been noted on the movies in the mind of the station in the scene of the blastings for,
the spoken would step to the falling of the realist in the delivery of the 'cause I want to's as the,
I wills in the before of the afters in the Raftering of the skilled upon the Planet of the Earth in the Vat,
as supposing just myself in the Thought of the Man in Knight of not the curious but the Vee it's steel!!

To see in the me of the else as the other in the side of the spear as the sword of the dues would be,
to me at least the entire of the totaling of the speeches to the talks in the conversations of the oh's,
in the whoa of the watch in the Look of the Hide as the Lair in the known to exist in the some Wares!!

Traits to the Self in the Me of the I could never stand-by as the Wealth of the Message in ahaws right,
to the corrective in the speed it would take the I in the real to deliver in the real the Face of the Me,
justly for the reason of the wisdom in the patience not to kill the messenger but embrace the hugs,
to the vast in the lakes of the twitch in as the inch to the mile of the Meter in the Radar of the foundlings,
as the scope of the direction to the Telling of erections that the gears set both directives to the bealed. 

I am certain that if I had been goated in such the stunned of the shun as a shoulder typed dumb,
the run would have to produce a more than few shiners to be the life in the sight of strongs,
as the proof would evident the ever in lasting as the tongue for the language in the costings.

As a Period marks an Age and the Irons say to Sage that the Stirrups are for shorts than the tights that,
I'd chose would there be the armor of the pound to the dollar in the Cards of the Rooms as not a,
gambling but a production the Opera of the Sounding in the Acoustics to the Stereo of appeal!!

To the Trades of the Winds and the Storms of the Breeze the Templars are to Kings the Knights of,
in the days that the trite would state alright to the example being made to the power of the play,
in the plato of no philosophical theme but the real in the deemed as the stage of what is bings,
for the Text in the broughts even speaks to the Lots of the stranged making heals in this Love.

As queer as the smoke of the fag in a joke the breadth of the live in the body of the soak,
the sweat of my brow would furrow to the plow as the pride of the lyon strides to sprites in the climb,
of the gather in the Master to the Sir of the Lords that have all ready in the Tack of the leans from,
the burke to the while the state is in tranced by the straight to the narrow of the crawl in the dance!!

Felled for such reason in the prouds of the Seasoned in especially the verbal reprosed to be lipped,
in the froth of the drink that comes well equipped with the head of the whipped becoming stalled.

I could not resist such a sobering exist not to be over bearing but to enjoy in the whip of the wants for,
the being would just give and that would be a sight to behold in this life'd as oppose to these waits,
for the inevitable of I don't knows as the heeling to live in a stern as oppose to the learn of Life Itself. 



No comments: