Monday, July 28, 2014

No Wonder Cats Have Nine Lives It Would Take That Long To Figure Being To Lusting ~ James Blunt True Flame



In the Thought of Yesterday I knew that Tomorrow was A Day because last week I remember,
that this time last year there was a calendar on a Month that had a point to the factual remind,
to go to the store in the day of time of a hunger pain in my side which said to work out,
but in the broth of think I forgot that I fat and can't do that because of the conscience tax,
upon the summed equation that if we total our consumption with the in take of bread,
the sour of the dough would be costing to the seed which had to derive from an original lead.

Now while I can't impossible to know the future to know that I would have to drive my car,
to the Park that can't be because it cannot be built for it was a nice idea oh wait that is,
reading the might of a thought at the known that the playground was a place for a swing,
oh wait that's a good time which not one person can have while we are to be busy about,
the processing of the garden of eden and the fruit which needs a name for the Apple.

In the grove of the field of the life that can not be for cannot have been to know that we are,
back to the hungry that is a feat could never complete for the tree would have had to grow,
while our feet did the walk to look to the snake that with the twist of his tongue said oh yea,
no that can't be right for it's split down the middle no thats a girl in the midst of job on,
well back to the Swallow of the original steed or was the deed that said it was creed?

To gain to the future that would than assume no that can't be right for that than would mean,
an Ass was a Tree and the Deed had a Fee in the Fenced off decision of a thought in a need,
no that can't be right so it must be the egg that cracked in the sky called the big bang for the space,
no that can't be right for corrective in action would have just gone explode I'm wild in the sky,
oh wait that means the burst was a candy display to explain that the gum was just oh wait,
the thought that I read your mind on the way home in a split of the second I got the tack.

My cell phone did ring but the bell was the time on the wrist I can't have cause tomorrow is glad,
for I cannot laugh at the joke you did tell for that would mean I presume to the know,
that your body language told me you spoke in a hub called your brain oh please don' you go,
before no that cannot be 'cause the Cavemen did leave these carvings all at the time of the dream,
no that can't turn time 'cause the back of the garden had a Man with a flee in the talk of whom tops,
no that cannot work into the story for that would mean an argument ensued.

Now in the hour of the topping of tower on who was will and would be power oh wait,
no that cannot be 'cause the story predates the need for an eve. of wait it's a knight,
no that doesn't answer the quest for the pause in the been that mud can make Men,
no that doesn't work for in the begin when batter was buttering up to toast sin,
now that one might work in the fit of tomorrow 'cause really it's just observance of lens.

I wonder sometimes what actually can be without that it can't be in the I don't fit scenario.

No comments: